Vehicle Recovery Driver 7.5T
Hours: To be discussed at interview
Due to recent contract wins Richford Motors Ltd are seeking professionals to join our roadside team at our Luton depot, you must be flexible, willing to learn and to think outside the box.
Our fleet of recovery vehicles are at the ready 24 hours a day to rescue & service our customers.We are a large vehicle recovery operator and due to expansion are recruiting for additional staff, want to be part of a successful team?
£ Rate of pay is dependent upon skill set and experience, the right candidate will have an hourly rate that is more than competitive than industry standard, immediate starts available following training.
- Must have previous mechanical experience and worked in similar enviroment
- Candidate must be able to perform service van tasks including the use of towing equipment
- Work well under pressure
- Full clean driving licence
- Be an all-rounder and team player
- An aptitude to deal with customers
- Variety of shift patterns available
- Earlies, Mids, Lates and Night shifts
- The correct candidate must be able to work any day of the week inc weekend and public bank holidays