Richford Motor Services Ltd of Alfreton Derbyshire was established in 1990, providing 24 hour breakdown for car and commercial vehicles across the UK.
Over the years Richford Motor Services have established themselves as one of the largest vehicle recovery operators within the UK, operating out of over 9 depots to offer their customers a reliable, consistent and affordable service for all their vehicle needs.
We are looking to recruit an experienced HGV Recovery Driver to join our roadside team, you will be:
- Flexible and be able to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends
- Have mechanical knowledge of car mechanics and HGV
- Relevant CPC and HGV experience
- 7.5t Class 1 or Class 2 licence
In return we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay + company pension scheme
- Various shifts + plenty of over time
- Progression courses after probationary period for the right candidates to enhance and further their career with Richford Motors
Enjoy being out on the road, helping a variety of customers and attending different types of vehicles? then please get in touch, we are holding immediate interviews.
Job Type: Full-time